How We Collect Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information when you provide such information to us:
- By visiting www.completesupplyusa.com;
- By logging into or creating an account with us;
- By purchasing items from us; and/or
- Through other sources such as other third parties with whom we work.
The Information You Provide and What We Do With It
Complete Supply will neither sell nor otherwise distribute the information that you provide to us on our website or by any other means.
We may keep and use information, including personal information, we collect from you to:
- Respond to inquiries and fulfill requests;
- Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- Complete and fulfill your purchase(s), including, for example, to process your payment, communicate with you regarding your purchase(s) and provide you with related customer service;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis; market research; surveys; customer satisfaction; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; etc.; and
- In any manner that we believe to be either necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your state/country of residence; (b) to comply with any legal process and/or proceeding; (c) to respond to request(s) from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your state/country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a data subject covered by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or similar laws in other countries, you may have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information. Such rights may include the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any either incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request deletion of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to either delete or remove personal information when there is no longer any reason for Complete Supply to continue to process it. You may also have the right to ask us to either delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal information to comply with local law.
- Object to Complete Supply processing your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third-party) and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also may have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data, even if we no longer require it, as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to either yourself or a third-party. This enables you, or the third-party you have chosen, to have your personal information provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note, this right only applies to automated information, which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing prior to withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of these rights and we will respond to all requests in a timely manner. We may need to contact you about your request to verify your identity, confirm certain information or clarify the request before it can be fulfilled. If you are a data subject covered by GDPR and would like to exercise these rights or otherwise have questions about your rights please contact us.
Certain data protection laws such as GDPR and other similar regulations require that data only be processed if there is a specific legal basis for doing so. We process your data for the following reasons:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by selecting that option in communication of that type.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The following only applies to California consumers.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers, who are California residents, with specific rights regarding their personal information. The following describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise same.
Access to Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about the collection and our use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose(s) for either collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third-parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
- If we either sold or disclosed your personal information for any business purpose(s), two (2) separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for business purpose(s), identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception is applicable.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide the good(s) that you requested, take action(s) reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (California Penal Code §1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in either public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may render either impossible or seriously impair the research’s goal, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information, which are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make one (1) verifiable consumer request for either access or deletion within a twelve (12) month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or are an authorized representative of said person; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
Response Timing and Format
We will respond to all requests within forty-five (45) days, even if said response is to request additional time to fully respond. We do not charge a fee to either process or respond to your verifiable consumer request, unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights
Other California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Website, who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us.
Sensitive Personal Information
We ask that you not send us and that you not disclose any Sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) to us.
From time to time, we may use third-parties for services. We may disclose your personal information to a third-party when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law.
Changes in Policy
Complete Supply may modify this Privacy Statement. Should there be a material change to this Privacy Statement, it will be applied only to information collected on a prospective basis, and we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly. If you are concerned about how your personal information is used, please contact us.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the use of www.completesupplyusa.com, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Privacy Statement. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should discontinue use of our website. In addition, your continued use of our website, following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions, shall mean that you agree to and accept such changes.
We seek to use appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization, including: (a) ensuring ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services and (b) ensuring we can restore access to personal information in a timely manner in the event of either a physical or a technical incident. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot ensure security of the information you transmit. If you have reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact us.